Hand Poured Soy Candles
Our small soy candles are hand poured into 8 oz mason jars, giving them a cozy look with an added rustic flair. Our metal lids are BPA-free.
Asterisk candles are eco-friendly we use soy wax, premium fragrance oils (phthalate free), and 100% natural cotton wicks.
These make perfect gifts for loved ones near and far.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn.
- We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- Soy wax; cotton wick
- Glass vessel
- 8 oz.
- 12.62" x 9.25" x 3.50"
Ask about bulk discounts and wholesale opportunities.